Campsite Reservation Deposit Policy
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance by calling: 423-626-9437
- Lone Mountain Marina and Campground requires a 50% deposit on all advanced reservations.
- All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total balance due, based on current year’s rates, with a $50 minimum deposit. All advanced reservations must be a minimum of 4 nights from June 15 through August 15. There is no minimum at any other time of the year.
- Deposits up to the entire balance are accepted.
- Deposits must be received within 7 days of making the reservation. If the deposit is not received within 7 days of the date the reservation is made, the reservation is canceled automatically by the system. A cancellation notice will be mailed to the street address or email address on file.
- Deposits are applied toward camping fees upon check-in.
- Excess deposits are refunded upon check-in or cancellation.
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Lone Mountain Marina, the reservation will be canceled as a No-Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.
- A $25 late pull fee will be charged for storage reservations made for same day service after 3PM.
- Reservation balance due upon check-in.
- Cancellations: (See Storm Info & Updates for any storm related cancellation policies and see Coronavirus Page for any campground initiated closures or cancellations related to COVID-19.)
- Cancellations 30 or more days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to cancellation fee of their deposit paid.
- A modification constitutes a change to an existing reservation around or within the initial dates reserved (i.e. change arrival date, departure date or site #).
- A modification does not constitute changing dates to another week, month, or year. This constitutes a cancellation and all cancellation policies apply.
- Any modifications made to existing reservations may change the required deposit amounts.
- Extended reservations, greater than or equal to 28 days, that modify 25% or more from original number of days reserved will forfeit the deposit associated with the days canceled or modified.
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Lone Mountain Marina and Campground, the reservation will be cancelled as a No-Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.